CoPilot offers you the option to route to Places (POIs) and to customize the way they are displayed while you are driving.
In this article:
Search by Places
CoPilot displays few Places categories by default when you search for a destination. You can select a specific category on the same screen by tapping on .
Places are grouped in multiple categories, and sub-categories, including:
- Airport & Transportation: Airports, Bus Stations, Ferry Terminals, Marinas, Railway Stations, Rent a Car, Underground Stations
- Medical and Emergency: Hospitals, Medical Facilities, Pharmacies, Police stations
- Retail: Post offices, Shopping centres and 11 more categories of retailers (books, home, clothing, etc.).
- Sports and Entertainment: Amusement Park, Bowling Centres, Camping Sites, Casino, Cinema, Theatres, and Event Facilities, Tourist Attractions, Museums, Historical Monuments, Sports and Recreation Facilities, Ski Resorts and Ice Skating Rinks, Tourist Offices, Wineries, Nightlife places
- Miscellaneous: government bodies such as City councils, Embassies and Court Houses; Libraries, Schools and Universities; Community Centres and Places of Worship; Business Centres; Border Crossings.
How to display POIs on the map
Tap on to go to Map Display and Guidance
Select Show POIs on Map in order to choose when you wish to see the POI's on the map while driving: always, when stopped, never. On the same screen, tap on Currently Displayed POIs in order to select the specific POI categories to display on the map.
How to set the alerts for POIs
Follow the path and enable Show POI Alerts; then select POI Alerts.
You are now able to select when to display the alerts for approaching POIs. At the bottom, you can Select POIs to Alert in order to select the specific POI categories to display on the map.