Some CoPilot users may notice their iPhone or iPad asks them to enable notifications each time they launch CoPilot. These notifications are intended for fleets that send driving routes or CoPilot settings directly to a driver’s device.
To stop Notification disabled! messages:
- Open your iPhone/iPad Settings and tap Notifications.
- Scroll down the list and tap CoPilot GPS.
- Make sure the Allow Notifications slider is ON (green). Notifications are on by default to ensure drivers don’t miss important messages from a fleet administrator.
- Under Alerts, uncheck Lock Screen, Notification Center and Banners.
- Leave the Sounds and Badges sliders on (green).
- Exit Settings and restart CoPilot GPS. The Notifications disabled! message should no longer appear.