The reason for this error relates to how your authentication details were synchronised between your app and our server. Please follow these steps:
- Quit CoPilot.
- Android devices: Go to Device Settings > Apps Manager > CoPilot > Storage; and select Clear Data.
- iPhone / iPad: Go to Settings > CoPilot and choose License Reset.
- Launch CoPilot.
- Log in with your CoPilot ID (generally your email address) and the current password.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from within the app.
- Tap on, and go to MyCoPilot > My Account.
- Under Account Info, tap the email address you used to create your CoPilot ID
- Select Forgot password and then tap Continue
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- If you no longer have access to the email address used for your CoPilot ID, please, contact us.