Once you've started your journey, you may need to make a detour to reach your destination.
Find an Alternative Road
Your route may use a particular road that you would prefer to avoid. There are two ways you can do this:
Tap on the map to avoid a road
- Browse the map to find the road along your route that you wish to avoid.
- Tap the road. An info box will be displayed.
- Tap on the info box to bring up more details about the road.
- Select Avoid This Road.
- CoPilot will attempt to calculate an alternative route. The original road will be shown in red on the map to indicate that you have chosen to avoid it.
- If you change your mind and decide you want to use the road after all, tap the road again and select Allow This Road.
Avoid a road from the Navigation screen
You can easily choose to avoid a road from the Navigation screen.
- Once your trip has been calculation, tap the arrow at the bottom of the Navigation screen.
A turn-by-turn list of all the roads on your journey will be displayed.
Select the road you want to avoid and tap Yes to confirm.
CoPilot will attempt to calculate an alternative route.