- Make sure you have the latest update for CoPilot installed (check your online store for updates).
- Ensure you have a strong and stable WiFi connection.
- With the CoPilot app open, select the hamburger icon at the top of the screen, and then select MyCoPilot .
- Select My Maps
- Select your map region (e.g. North America, Europe).
- If prompted with a dialogue box to download the Map update, tap Continue to begin the download; follow any screen commands that may appear.
- The new downloaded maps will be stored on your device. Once the download is complete, you can use CoPilot without mobile data or Internet connection, and without incurring any roaming charges while travelling.
Note: You may be prompted to download any available map update when viewing MyCoPilot > My Maps. Follow the screen prompts to download or select Cancel.
You can verify CoPilot has updated the latest maps by checking the map data version in Settings > About CoPilot.
The year and quarter of the installed map version is listed under Map Version towards the top of the page.