Your CoPilot ID is your unique CoPilot identifier that consists of an email address and a password. It enables you to restore features, previous purchases and settings when you re-install your CoPilot app on a new device or after an update. Plus, it lets us inform you of important updates and is used to verify your account information.
In this article:
- My email address has changed (or has been discontinued)
- Changing your CoPilot ID
- Changing your Password
- My temporary password does not work. What should I do?
My email address has changed (or has been discontinued)
The email address you used to create your CoPilot ID may no longer be in use. For example, it was linked to a previous job; it has been cancelled by the ISP provider, or you simply no longer use this email address. You can still enter the email address and password for your CoPilot ID to activate/restore licenses. However, if this email address is disabled, you will need to replace it with a new valid email address, so that you can keep receiving important communications from CoPilot like password reset emails.
Changing your CoPilot ID
- Tap on
- Tap on
- Tap MyCoPilot
- Select My Account
- Under the section ACCOUNT INFO, the email address you used to create your CoPilot ID will be displayed.
- Tap the email address to edit it
- Enter the new email address you wish to use as well as your current password, then tap Done to save changes.
- You'll be notified on-screen once your CoPilot ID has been successfully changed.
Changing your Password
You can change the password for your CoPilot ID in two ways;
- Within the CoPilot app. Open the CoPilot app and go to MyCoPilot > MyAccount. Select your existing password which shows as *********. You'll need to type in your current password and then enter and confirm a new one.
2. Visit https://my.copilotgps.com/ You'll need to enter your CoPilot ID email address and you will receive a temporary password.
If you do not receive an email with a temporary password, please check your Spam/Junk filter(s), and include the address email@example.com as a trusted email sender. If you no longer have access to the email address used for your CoPilot ID, please, contact us.
Tip: we recommend you copy and paste the temporary password received by email directly.
My temporary password does not work. What should I do?
Please verify that when you request a new password from https://my.copilotgps.com/ you enter the email address used as CoPilot ID and not a different email.
If you cannot access the email address used as CoPilot ID, please contact us.