CoPilot gives you a choice of driver-friendly driving views that make it clear and easy to see which way you need to go.
- 3D - Offline 3D maps display your current position, next turn, distance, ETA and the route ahead.
- 2D - Offline 2D maps provide a detailed perspective with your current position, next turn, distance, ETA and the route ahead.
Tap at the bottom of the screen to see a list of directions for your journey
To change to Safety View tap Main Menu> Safety View to see your next turn instruction plus distance and ETA in full-screen view.
To close the Safety View and get back to your 3D or 2D view, click on the Menu Icon and then click 3D or 2D.
With lane assist, you'll always know what lane to use with simple, driver-friendly visuals at the top of the driving view. Plus, ClearTurn™ junction view lets you know your turn, ahead of time, and keeps you on the right track.
A Closer Look at the Driving Views
- Lane assist arrows
- Next turn arrow
- Current route
- Current position/direction
- POI alert icon
- Customizable info display - left
- Next road number/name
- Directions view
- Traffic refresh
- Signpost display
- Traffic bar
- Traffic delay
- Customizable info display - right
- Next turn distance and direction