CoPilot RV and CoPilot Caravan allow you to create and save routing profiles that are specific to the physical attributes of the vehicle to ensure safe, reliable routing.
NOTE: You will be required to select a Vehicle Routing Profile upon first launching CoPilot.
1. Tap the Main Menu > Settings > Vehicle Routing Profiles
2. Select Caravan (Europe) or RV (North America) and select View/Edit.
3. Select and edit the routing profile settings you would like to change. Learn more about Vehicle Routing Profile settings.
4. Tap Reset to Default to undo your changes or Save as New to name and save your custom routing profile.
5. Once saved, your routing profile will be displayed at the top of the Vehicle Routing Profiles screen. Tap it to use those settings in routing.