CoPilot Version 10 is designed based on huge amounts of customer feedback and is intended to make planning and navigating easier and clearer than ever before.
It is not currently possible to switch back to a previous version of an iOS app, however please know that we are paying very close attention to customer feedback and will be making continuous improvements to ensure that we are providing the very best navigation and planning app for you, the driver.
In the meantime, we've prepared some useful tips and FAQs to help you get the most out of CoPilot 10:
- Choose a light or dark theme. You can still choose whether to use CoPilot Version 10 with a dark or a light interface, as suggested in this article;
- Search for your next destination with a simple touch on the search icon which will direct you to choose your next destination among the most recent ones, favourites, coordinates, trips, contacts and Places, all from one screen.
- You can easily re-order stops in planning by pressing and holding on the to move them up and down
- You can change vehicle and route profile settings by pressing the mode of travel from the planning screen
- There's much more to discover about CoPilot v10 at our support web site, to begin with the section Start your first journey.
We'd love to hear additional detailed thoughts from you about how we can improve. Please let us know by visiting our forum.
For any question or request of assistance, we are always here to help.