CoPilot Navigation

Start a new topic

Road speed and type preference

I tried to reply to another topic of this but I could not so I am starting a new topic.

I found the road speeds and preferences were removed from CoPlot. I understand it was removed because the app uses other ways to pick the quickest route but there is a problem removing this feature.

I am currently travelling North of a major city but I want to avoid it. There are only side roads to go around the city but I have no way to set the app up to go around. It always wants to take me through the city. Before, I could go in and set the app to Avoid Freeways and it would take me around the city, avoiding the insane traffic there.

Can the road preference be added back to the app? If I want a scenic drive to my destination, I can set it up to take me down back roads instead of main ones. There are many reasons to add this back.

Thanks

3 people like this idea
1 Comment

Straßenpräferenzen

Frank Adameit created topic

18 hours ago on Tue, 30 Oct at 10:11 PM

Seit der Entfernung der Straßenpräferenzen aus CoPilot, führt mich CoPilot insbesondere bei der Einstellung "kürzeste Route" an Wege, die mit einen normalen Fahrzeung nicht befahrbar sind (Sandwege, Feldwege). Besitzer eines Offroad geeigneten Fahrzeuges hätten sicher Ihren Spaß, aber für mich bedeutet diese "Verbesserung" schlicht und einfach, das mich CoPilot in die "Wüste" statt an das gewünschte Ziel bringt.

Die Straßenpräferenzen sind also eine durchaus sinnvolle Funktion.

Die substanzielle Verbesserung des Routenberechnungsalgoritmus durch Entfernen der Straßenpräferenzen führt zu keinem spürbar besseren Ergebnis.

Weiterhin war die Funktion Straßenpräferenzen enthalten, als ich die CoPilot gekauft habe. Ich halte es für unfair gekaufte Funktionen zu entfernen. 

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment