CoPilot Navigation

Start a new topic

Navigation View

This topic hosts any suggestion for the navigation view, in terms of information displayed and heard while driving with CoPilot. 

If you suggestion relates to map improvements or traffic information, please go to this page for more details.

If your suggestion regards  misspelled instructions or a bad translation,please submit a request here.

14 people like this idea

Speed Display

Hello, I'd like to have the option to have the speed showing on the screen all the time, next to the red round speed limit icon, top right.

I know you can opt to have speed as one of the two User Options on the bottom of the screen, but I prefer ETA and Distance in those two, but need to know my real speed when I'm in the many Average Speed areas that we now have in the UK. It's not uncommon now to have 10 miles of 40MPH average speed zones in motorway roadworks.

4 people like this
? Update ? ALLE Anzeigen f.Entfernung + GTA + VERBLEIBENDE ZEIT + TEMPO + HÖHE + RICHTUNG GLEICHZEITIG darstellen ! JA BITTE ! ! !
I agree. I terms of safety and avoiding speeding tickets anything which can help here is welcomed.
Large icons showing actual speed and speed limit on the top corners of the screen would be great.
The present speed limit icon is too small and it would be good if in the options we had the choice to enlarge that crucial icon.

4 people like this
Speed icons have not been altered???
It's not a matter OF, if people like it!! It is a matter of SAFETY
Speed icons are still not together???

It would be great to add real 3d (terrain) view, like in Sygic, IGO, or panorama mode in Navigon.

Is it possible to add a clock widget to overlay in a corner of the display?

Its great to know all the other information, but i feel a clock that can be seen while the device is mounted on the dash would also be handy

That would be a good suggestion 
A clock would be HUGE HUGE plus indeed

2 people like this
Very good
Hi. It really help us, truck drivers, to have a shortcut on screen with distance to next Rest stops and gas stations. Greetings

3 people like this

Yes I fully agree to have the current speed just below the max speed icon.

The ones below we need for other purposes

1 person likes this

Yes I agree to a new current speed icon next to the max speed icon

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment